Discharge from Quay Park Surgical
Before leaving Quay Park Surgical Centre please make sure you have the following:
- A written copy or verbal explanation of your post-operative instructions - what to do and what to expect over the coming days as you recover.
- All medications and/or a prescription for medications required following your operation.
- A follow-up appointment to see your surgeon.
Please ensure you have arranged for a friend or family member to drive you home following your operation and stay with you until the next day.
For the first 24 hours following you must not:
- Drive any form of vehicle or operate machinery.
- Drink alcohol or eat a heavy meal.
- Make any major decisions.
We strongly suggest you relax quietly for the first 48 hours following your operation